Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Themed DIY #2...

As promised, I am going to work on finding a new Christmas themed DIY each week leading up to the big day.  This week, I was inspired by the warm inviting smell when I walked into my momma's house.  Nothing screams the holiday season is here, like cinnamon spices & spruce tree candles!


The key to this simple DIY will be to begin by finding your favorite Christmas scent!  From there we will come up with the perfect holiday decor that fits your particular scent. Here are a few of my favorite ideas...



{Images via DigsDigs} 



What I have in mind is, purchasing a few different sized cylinders...


... & then filling the base of where my favorite candle will lie, with these easy DIY glitter bulbs!


I will be sure to post my steps as soon as I am finished :)

xo, kl

No comments:

Post a Comment