Monday, October 24, 2011

Street Style: Office Chic...

To all my working women out there... this is the blog post for you!!  I have gotten countless emails asking about fall trends for the workplace.  Here are my 5 favorite fall trends that are perfect for the professional lady...

1. Wool Blazer
The perfect fall accessory- easy to dress up for work & also multi-versatile for those casual weekend errands.  My suggestion for this trend is: have it tailored!  Very rarely, unless you're barbie do coats & jackets fit us perfectly! Have your blazer tailored & taken in to fit your body comfortably & perfectly & I promise this will change the overall look of the jacket...


Here are my favorite colors & styles... (Please comment below or email me for brands/prices)





2. The Pussy Blouse
I am slightly obsessing over this style of blouse because it is so classically chic!  Sophisticated with the high neckline & oversized bow, yet sexy in silk.  Perfect paired under your wool blazer or even alone with a pencil skirt. Invest in this gem...


Here are my favorite oversized bow styles...





3. Maroon Bottoms
Hot off the runway- maroon is everywhere this fall!  In particular, I adore this color trend on the bottom.  Whether you find a pair of maroon tights, trousers, or skirt- pair the top with creme & simple accessories & you cannot go wrong.  If you dare- try a maroon lip as well...


Here are my favorite maroon items for your lower half...





4. Lace-Up Wedge Bootie
These have been my go-to shoe for fall & I love them!  Not only are they comfortable, but they are a fun twist on fall style when you typically only see tall boots this time of year.  Opt for lace up, rather than zip up, to keep your work attire looking crisp & professional.  Perfect with an opaque pair of tights or even a wide leg trouser...


Here are my favorite wedged booties... (including some fun oxfords too!)





5. Chocolate Tortoise Watch
...with Gold Features!! I am a watch whore lover!! I love my watches & I think they complete a look, especially a professional look.  I was big into the natural tortoise shell this summer & now I am loving this chocolate version for the autumn season...


Here are my favorite oversized chocolate watches...






Please email misscheekychic@gmail.com for any questions on putting these looks together!  I would love to help!! xo, kl

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these looks! I might need you to come over and give me some pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what brand/price is the last wool coat? its so cute!

    ReplyDelete