Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas Themed DIY...

While most are busy focused on handing candy out to trick-or-treaters & some are focused on what table deco to use for Thanksgiving, I am whole heartedly enamored with Christmas.  My older sister & I love Christmas & find absolutely nothing wrong with setting up & celebrating Christmas 2 whole months prior to the big day!



Which is why I have Christmas deco already on the brain...


... call me crazy, but it is our ritual to start the Christmas tunes the day after Halloween to start the spirit early on in the season...


This year, I am going to attempt a Christmas themed DIY every week leading up to December 25th...


... & to start, I have dying to try an Over-the-Top Christmas wreath!  Here are my favorite that I am drawing inspiration from:

1. Bold, Large, Obnoxious Features....


2. Bright & Sparkly...


3. Moss & Bows...


So as I complete my wreath, I will be sure to upload the step by step process that I took so you too can make your own wreath, but with your favorite holiday features!



I would love to know what your favorite holiday DIY projects are!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment