Monday, August 29, 2011

Woman Cave Inspiration...

I am in the process of designing a faboosh Woman Cave!  A perfectly chic hideout, tucked away with pretty things & gorgeous furniture.  There are three main features that will help you acquire the quintessential Woman Cave...




As you know, I am obsessed with that mirror desk- but I also love dated, unique furniture.  It reminds me of royalty & what woman doesn't want her cave to resemble a Queen's?!



A Woman Cave would not be complete without a few statement features.  An entire room that is 'over-the-top' is not entirely bad, but to keep the space comfortable, limit your statement pieces to a handful.  Whenever I can find quality replicas of these three statement pieces- they will be mine! I have been drooling over that ship chandelier for years!  The perfect way to offset any dramatic piece, is to add a bold patterned rug.  I also adore that gold mirror- again... royalty themed...



Lastly, do not forget simple, comfortable features! This is your hideaway, it needs to be cozy!  Add flowers & your favorite brand candles to keep the space fresh!  Also add pillows & luxurious throws to add to that cozy feel.  And lastly, add a touch of inspiration with different art that truly moves you!!



Here is my mash-up of different inspirational rooms & pieces that I would like to draw looks from for my own chic cave...


No comments:

Post a Comment