Monday, July 25, 2011

A Periwinkle Summer...

I apologize for the lack of blogging lately- I have been fully immersed in the beautiful summer that we are having here in mn!  It has been absolutely gorgeous here...


with a beautiful & crisp sunset every night...


surrounded by shades of periwinkle...


& spent with good company...


Although I love everything about summer, the last half of summer is my favorite! Everything is in full bloom, lush, & the summer nights turn to a comfortable palette of periwinkle...


A color I would love to incorporate within my own home...



Simple-Sweeet-Sophisticated...


I hope you all are having a wonderful summer with good friends & family!  There will be some exciting stuff coming up for CheekyChic, including fun new guest posts!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment