Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding Style: Lead by Personality...

Over the 4th of July weekend, my best friend got engaged!  I adore her fiance just as much as I adore her & I could not be happier for the both of them!  They're both just very classic & simple people & I would imagine their wedding would reflect those beautiful traits...



Like any best friends- we've talked about her desire for her bridesmaids dresses to reflect their own personality traits (i.e.. nothing alike)...


... & I would imagine her dress would do the same!  I picture her in something very unique-unlike the cookie cutter bridal gown...


One of her favorite colors is orange & going along with the both of their personalities, I would imagine they would draw inspiration from ideas like these...


Regardless of what they decide on, they are fabulous people with huge hearts & timeless humor...


Congrats J & S!! Love you both so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment