Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now...

It's been awhile since I have done a 'What I'm Loving Right Now' post & I wanted to share with you all the Top 10 things I am adoring right this second!


1. The Royal Wedding.  I have gotten so much heck for this & I Do Not Care! I think it is whimsical & magical & let a girl dream ok!?


2. A new twist on the summer braid.  As women, we know that sometimes in the heat of summer, the easiest way to pull ourselves together in the humidity is by braiding our bangs out of our sticky faces!  I have been searching for fun new braids & am loving this style right now...


3. Leather leggings.  I don't need to say much as to why I worship mine other than I simply feel bad ass & I truly am not...


4. The smell of bonfires.  That always indicates that summer is near!  Most people hate being stinky after a bonfire, but I love love love a good summer bonfire on a clear night...


5. Peeks of crochet.  Without it looking too old-fashioned, crochet is sneakily making it's way back into the trendy department & I love the emerging style...


6. Styled Boots.  There is nothing that I love more than an awesome outdoor concert in the middle of summer!  What better to pair a fun cotton sundress with than a flirty pair of cowboy boots with added flair...



7. Coral Skinnies.  I am 99.99% positive coral looks good on every skin tone & I love the fresh color on denim for summer...


8. Dijon Color Palette.  Clearly, I am loving the idea of summer being right around the corner, but couldn't help but get so excited to see mustard trends on the Fall 2011 runway...


9. The Rockies.  My love for Colorado will never go away & I cannot get enough of the mountains & love I have for that state...


10. Stoli Doli.  My new favorite drink. Order it. Make it. I don't care, just try it...


And Remember...

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog and love love! We have the same lust list right now...If that is your hair on #2 i am soo jealous...look amazing!
    xoxo em

    ReplyDelete