Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty Pastels...

As Easter quickly approaches, the idea of table designs & appropriate attire to the family gathering, has been on my mind a lot lately. I would love to have a beautiful outdoor brunch with my family after Easter Sunday, the only problem is, the weather in Minnesota is SO unpredictable!  But if the weather were consistent, I would enjoy something like this...



A soft mixture of pastels & florals keep this holiday light & whimsical...


A casual, mid-day gathering with family & friends here would be amazing...


But... like I said, here in MN, it would be extremely hard to plan for something that elaborate, not knowing if it will rain or snow on your parade.  So, I simply would bring outdoor features, inside...


...while keeping theme to florals & a pastel color palette...


...with a fun little twist on things...


Here are a couple ways to incorporate those trends into your style for the day...


Personally, this is what I would choose to wear...


...And simply because this photo is gorgeous & she is equally as beautiful & I have been threatening to do this bleach-blonde-pixi for years & oh... it is a combo of soft pastels to a perfection!


Do you have any special family traditions for Easter?  What do your table designs look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment