Monday, April 25, 2011

Gym Style... Nevermind, Just Do It...

I am running my first half marathon on Sunday & I thought it would be fun to share with you all some great new styles for the gym.  So I looked & looked & literally kept looking, and then I thought, "There is no possible way I could post all of these cute gym clothes, when I do not even own a single piece!"  I am proud of myself if I make it to the gym in an old over-sized t-shirt & if I don't forget my running shoes & a hair binder! 



So... what I originally wanted to do was put together looks like these & remind you all how 'Chic' you can be while at the gym...



...But let's be honest, who has that kind of time or wants to put in that much effort, just to sweat all the chic-ness away!?  So here is my style advice (possibly snatched from Nike): Just Do It.  Whatever you choose to wear, however tight or loose, how ever bright, bold or flashy... Just Do It.  Gym Style is a mindless style, wear what you want, wear what you feel most comfortable in, wear whatever it takes to just get the workout done!  So until I find something so unreal, like magical shoes that run for you, maybe just some inspirational quotes to get you back out there will have to do...




Ok... but I do love these!  These new chocolate dipped coconut Luna bars are awesome after a long day of work & you are looking for some extra energy before you head to the gym...


... & you all already know my favorite post-workout beverage... coconut water... yummm....


I apologize for the scatterbrain post, but I hope in some way it inspires you...

No comments:

Post a Comment