Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Traditions...

I have been working with a client, helping her with some wedding ideas & we were discussing the different wedding traditions that different family's carry out from generation to generation.  One that we both agreed on was, 'Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue."  Here would be my 'Old' a pair of engraved forks, (silverware handed down through generations) that my husband & I would eat our cake with at our wedding...


My something 'New' would definitely be splurged on a great pair of heels for my wedding...



My something 'Borrowed' would be a lucky charm from my mom & sisters that I would either wear or somehow incorporate into my bouquet...



And my something 'Blue' would be a pop of sapphire somewhere hidden on my outfit for my big day. I love this dress, it is so unique & distinct...


What are some of your family's wedding traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment