Friday, March 11, 2011

It's 5 O'clock Somewhere...

Recently I graduated from College & one of the biggest adjustments of becoming a 'Post-Grad' has been finding the time to see all my girlfriends.  Since the past 4 years have been spent all living under the same roof or within walking distance, seeing each other was simple! Now-a-days.. not so much! With 'big girl' jobs, different schedules & activities, we have learned to cherish the time that we do get to spend together & catch up on life!  I am a huge fan of cocktail parties & happy hour gatherings & last night I was able to meet up with some college gals, which inspired my post today!



I would love to be able to throw a gorgeous pink cocktail party adorned with all things pretty & chic...


I love being able to catch up with great friends over a good glass of wine (let's be honest, a stiff drink...)


These table settings & beautiful embellishments are giving me all sorts of ideas for throwing my next cocktail party...


This desert table is designed flawlessly! I love the pink, white & touch of sparkle...


Some fun pink drinks ideas...


Some fun pink snack ideas...


... and of course a blushing pink themed party wouldn't be what it is without some sort of pink flair in your wardrobe for the event...


My dream setting for this event! Elegant, comfy, relaxing atmosphere & quaint...


What kind of cocktail party would you throw for your girlfriends?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Just found you through your guest post on L+L...so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete